ON 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD 5LB
- 24g of pure protein per serving - There’s no other type of supplement that safely provides high-quality of this much protein in one serving. Two scoops of this a day can manage most of your protein requirements.
- Fast-acting whey protein - Isolate is a pure form of protein that can be easily absorbed without much time delay. This makes the protein desirable for those who want to build muscle. You can consume the protein soon after an intense workout to boost muscle growth and recovery.
- Low carb, sugar and fat - When building muscle, it’s vital to keep control over carbohydrate, fat and sugar consumption. With Optimum Nutrition’s Whey Protein, you can do this easily because the mix has very low amounts of fat, sugar and carbs.
- Low Lactose content - Due to its high protein content, ON is low on Lactose content. This makes it safe for Lactose intolerant individuals.
- 5.5 g of BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) - Branched Chain Amino Acids play a critical role in muscle expansion. If it’s your goal to put on some muscle, BCAA consumption is important. ON’s Whey contains an optimum amount of BCAA, so, you can put on lean muscle mass.
- 4g of Glutamine and Glutamine precursors - Glutamine plays a critical role in muscle recovery and growth. Glutamine and Glutamine precursors enhance the effect of BCAAs.